Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chelsea's Style Tips: DIY: Scarf to Skirt

Chelsea's Style Tips: DIY: Scarf to Skirt: This is super easy to do, all you need is a large, smooth scarf. Then follow the wrapping instruction above in the picture.  First wra...


CLICK CHELSEA'S DIY LINK FOR TH PHOTOS!!

I ran across this post while surfing Style. I don't usually post up style, clothing, or hair ideas on this blog, because it is usually to inform about gemstones we have, know about, are interested in, or ads with Polyvore. However, I am finding that they all go hand in hand, pun intended!

So please join me in our Newest Blog, "Styling With CJD.Sign",
ME!!  It will be a welcomed change for Matt, who is all about gemstones, and would love to not see so many fashioned articles on our gemstone Blog :-)
So here is the first of many blogging topics as not sleeping and blogging have become a way of life for me!
Thanks for making the jump with me!,
Enjoy,
CJD.Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment